Our Supporters, Sponsors & Partners
People with disabilities account for approximately 15% of the world population, i.e. more than one billion people. They are among the most vulnerable groups all over the world and have poorer health outcomes, limited access to service, low educational achievements, less economic participation and higher rates of unemployment than people without disabilities.
Society plays a play a pivotal role in increasing their chances for accessing rehabilitation, education and social inclusion opportunities, as most of the times people are disabled by society and not just by their bodies. These barriers can be overcome, if governments, associations, private organizations, professionals and people with disabilities and their families work together.
Select a registration category below.
Get to know who is speaking about what with our organised schedule.
|08:00 – 09:30||Registration|
|09:30 – 09:45||Opening & Welcome Remarks|
|09:15 – 09:30||Opening Remarks|
|09:45 – 10:00||Key note: Disability Challenges, Trends and Recommendations|
|10:00 – 10:30||Panel Discussion: Disability & law: Protecting Rights and Empowering Independence|
|10:30 – 11:00||Coffee Break|
|11:00 – 12:00||Disability & Employment
- Challenges and opportunities
- Career development for people with disability
- Mental Health & Work
Itinerary: 1 Key note, 2 presentations12:00 – 13:00Disability & Technology
- Giving the Personal Touch with Assistive Technology
- Making Information technologies work for all
- Mobility Innovation
Itinerary: 1 Key note, 2 presentations13:00 – 14:00Lunch Break14:00 – 15:00Disability: Education & Sports
- Learning Disabilities – equal education for all
- PPP for Disabled student’s life after graduation
- Sports as a platform for development and inclusion
Itinerary: 1 Key note, 2 presentations15:00 – 16:00Disability & Awareness
- Strategies to create public attention for disabled
- PPP towards inclusive tourism
- Pushing communities and businesses towards Full Accessibility
Itinerary: 1 Key note, 2 presentationsClosing remarks and end of the conference day 1